A downloadable game for Windows
In space no one can hear you KREEP...
Operation KREEP is a two-dimensional top-down couch co-op (offline) multiplayer action game. An extraterrestrial organism threatens deep space exploration missions! Only trained personnel working as a team can eliminate these infestations. But, the corporation financing the space endeavor has a private mail for you:
Cold hard cash for the alien alive!
Which side will you choose?
- Engage in a frantic local multiplayer action game (offline 1-4)
- Play single player matches against AI agents
- Fight in a dozen of arenas and pick from multiple player skins
- Try out various game rule mutators to take part in hilarious matches
- Decide, with or against your friends?!
- Both keyboard and controller support
The game supports up to four XInput devices (e.g.: the Xbox 360 controller).
If your controller(s) does not happen to be in this category check:
The controller emulator is easy to set up and works perfectly with Kreep!
1.1 Free update:
From the 2nd of June 2016 the 1.1 free update for Operation KREEP is available containing:
- New maps and refined old ones.
- New mutators.
- Various fine tunings, fixes and many more!
1.2 Free update:
From the 6th of December 2016 the 1.2 free update for Operation KREEP is available containing:
- 3 new maps, totaling 20 arenas now.
- Difficulty fine tuning and enhancements for the "Sudden Death" mechanic.
- User interface streamlining to allow easier match restart or reconfiguration.
- Input (keyboard & controller) handling refinements and fixes.
- New "evil CEO" endings :).
My name is Tamás Karsai (Spidi). If you have any feedback or problems to report, you can reach me at: email@example.com
Please put Kreep into the subject field of the mail if you write!
Plus, you can read news on my development blog.
Thanks for playing!!!
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Arcade, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Sci-fi, Shooter, xna|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.